Medically Monitored Detox Services in New England
At Pine Tree Recovery Center we offer medically monitored detox services in New England. It is always a good idea to enter into an inpatient detox program while you undergo alcohol withdrawal, seeing as the symptoms of withdrawal can be so unpredictable and can be life-threatening when left untreated.
Symptoms of Alcohol Withdrawal:
- Severe stomach cramping
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Persistent headaches
- Insomnia and other sleep-related issues
- High blood pressure
- Rapid heartbeat, heart palpitations
- Profuse sweating, night sweats
- Uncontrollable shaking, body tremors
- Extreme anxiety, panic attacks
- Depression and suicidal ideation
- Mood swings, marked by agitation and irritability
At Pine Tree Recovery Center we utilize a range of evidence-based approaches to alcohol detox, ensuring a safe and pain-free alcohol withdrawal. We combine medication assisted treatment with behavioral therapy and holistic treatment options in order to provide our clients with the most integrated detox program available throughout New England.