Community Health Options Insurance offers extensive healthcare coverage based out of Maine. Community Health Options is a member-led and nonprofit health plan that provides comprehensive and quality insurance benefits to individuals, families and small businesses throughout the state of Maine. They focus on the well-being of their members and of the community at large while working together to improve the quality of affordable healthcare. This specific insurance provider stands behind the idea that the only way to bring about change is by standing behind and forging meaningful partnerships with members, providers and employers. Community Health Options also believes that behavioral health is a necessary component of comprehensive well-being. For this reason, many addiction treatment providers are in-network with Community Health Options – including Pine Tree Recovery Center. When a healthcare provider is in-network it simply means that the services they provide are covered partially or in full by that specific insurance company.
Pine Tree Recovery Center offers a wide range of comprehensive addiction treatment services geared towards helping men and women of all ages overcome substance abuse and dependency once and for all. We believe that quality clinical care should be available to all those who seek and need professional treatment. For this reason we work closely alongside major insurance providers like Community Health Options and offer Maine residents the effective addiction treatment services they deserve.
Medical Detox and Addiction Treatment
Medically monitored detox is a crucial step on the lifelong journey of addiction recovery. The symptoms associated with drug and/or alcohol withdrawal are harshly uncomfortable and can be life-threatening when not immediately and effectively treated in a designated facility. At Pine Tree Recovery Center we are dedicated to providing each of our clients with a safe and pain-free withdrawal while actively preparing them for a seamless transition to the next appropriate level of clinical care. Our team of experienced and compassionate professionals have created a comprehensive curriculum of care based off of client feedback and years of firsthand insight. We believe that recovery is possible for everyone, and that quality clinical care should be readily accessible to all those who need it. For this reason we work closely with regional providers like Community Health Options, who not only cover our medical detox services but a wide range of additional treatment services which are listed and described in detail below.
In-Network Services That We Provide
- Medically monitored detox: No matter what substances were involved in the active addiction and regardless of the severity of the substance abuse disorder, medically monitored detox is always a necessary first step on the road to recovery. In medical detox clients undergo a safe and pain-free withdrawal in a homestyle retreat, fully equipped with all of the comforts of home along with numerous additional amenities. Clients are medically monitored around the clock to ensure that no medical complications arise.
- Inpatient addiction treatment: Once a client is cleared by our team of medical professionals, he or she transfers into our residential treatment program. This program provides support and encouragement in a safe and structured environment, and provides clients with the intensive therapeutic care they need in order to overcome addiction long-term and go on to lead healthy and successful lives in recovery.
Our Drug & Alcohol Detox Services Include
- Case management services: As soon as a client is admitted to our unique recovery program he or she is paired up with a case manager. This case manager walks the client through every phase of the recovery program (from detox to aftercare) and serves as the main point of contact for the client’s loved ones.
- Regular clinical and medical assessments: The first in-depth assessment takes place immediately upon admission to our facility, and helps us develop a personalized recovery plan and determine appropriate treatment goals. Assessments take place occasionally throughout the remainder of the program to ensure that all treatment goals are being adequately met.
- Therapeutic intervention: We offer individual therapy sessions, group therapy sessions and family therapy sessions as part of our comprehensive treatment program. Therapeutic intervention is essential to the maintenance of long-term sobriety seeing as it allows clients to work through all underlying issues.
- Relapse prevention and life skills training: Without the development of adequate relapse prevention skills, there is no way that an individual will stay sober after the treatment process has come to a close. We focus on relapse prevention and life skills training throughout medical detox and residential treatment.
- Long-term aftercare planning: Aftercare is also essential to the maintenance of long-term sobriety. Our case managers work with clients to develop personalized aftercare plans.
Ready To Begin Your Drug & Alcohol Detox?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let Drug & Alcohol addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
Covering the Cost of Addiction Treatment
“In-network” refers to a long list of individual healthcare providers or health-related facilities that are discounted as part of a specific health plan. Individuals who are currently insured pay less than someone else would for an in-network provider, in other words. The comprehensive recovery-related services that are provided by Pine Tree Recovery Center are in-network for Community Health Options policyholders, meaning they are mostly covered or covered in full. According to an informational article published by Healthinsurance.org, “Insured individuals usually pay less when using an in-network provider, because those networks provide services at lower cost to the insurance companies with which they have contracts. The provider’s contract with the insurer requires the insurer to accept the insurer’s payment (plus the patient’s cost-sharing, such as the deductible, copay, or coinsurance) as payment in full — an in-network provider cannot balance bill a patient. Some health plans only pay for services when the member uses in-network providers, while other health plans will pay at least some of the claim even if the member uses an out-of-network provider.” We understand that dealing with health insurance can prove to be quite complicated and can easily become overwhelming. For this reason we are available to help you sort through all of the financial details of addiction treatment as soon as you give our treatment advisors a call. Whether you are currently insured, underinsured or entirely uninsured, we work closely alongside you to develop a viable payment plan. We believe that quality clinical care should be available to all Maine residents who need it.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Our Simple & Straightforward Admissions Process
Pine Tree Recovery Center provides men and women of all ages with the quality clinical care they need in order to successfully overcome addiction long-term. Our program of recovery is made up of several essential phases, including medical detox, inpatient addiction treatment and extensive aftercare planning. Our program was carefully developed with the well-being of each individual client in mind. One of our main priorities is ensuring that the entire recovery process is as straightforward and stress-free for everyone involved. In order to make the admissions process easier, we conduct a brief pre-assessment and conduct a no obligation insurance benefit check over the phone during the initial call. This allows us to determine which level of clinical care will be the most beneficial and how much of the treatment experience is covered by your current insurance provider. Our admissions process is brief and simple – as soon as we determine that our program of recovery is a good fit for your personal needs we begin setting up a date and a time for intake. If you do not have a way to get to our facility on the day of your intake we help arrange viable travel plans. Regardless of your unique needs, we are available to help in any and every way that we can. To learn more about our comprehensive and individualized recovery program or for your insurance benefit check, give us a call today at (888) 693-1751 or submit this online form click here. We look forward to speaking with you.