At Pine Tree Recovery Center, we firmly believe that addiction treatment should be a one-time experience, and for that reason we offer a highly individualized and comprehensive continuum of clinical care. Our staff members have decades of combined experience treating men and women of all ages and walks of life who have been suffering at the hands of a substance abuse disorder of any severity. Not only do our staff members expertly treat substance abuse on a physical, emotional and psychological level, but they equip each and every client with the tools he or she needs in order to stay sober long-term.
Pine Tree Recovery Center has quickly become a leader in substance abuse treatment, and as a leader in the field we consistently hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards of clinical excellence. We utilize a carefully developed philosophy based on individualized care. Our philosophy works to establish a lasting foundation for long-term recovery while helping clients develop crucial life skills, healthy coping mechanisms and relapse prevention skills. In-depth and personalized clinical and medical assessments help to shape the overall continuum of care while a unique combination of transitional and innovative treatment methods work to tackle all underlying issues simultaneously. At Pine Tree Recovery Center, we believe in integrated treatment – meaning we believe that the physical, social, emotional and psychological implications of addiction should be treated at one time in one facility.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Drug & Alcohol detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Clinical & Medical Assessment
The road to recovery will always differ on a client-to-client basis – no two experiences with active addiction are the same, therefore no two recovery programs should be identical. Part of our program of highly individualized care is providing in-depth and personalized clinical and medical assessments upon admission to our program. These assessments help our staff members determine which treatment services will be the most beneficial for each unique case, ultimately tailoring a treatment program that will meet all individualized needs and requirements.
Our assessment process has four main components:
- A medical evaluation – The medical evaluation will help us determine any significant past injuries, significant surgical procedures, chronic illnesses, medication allergies and family medical history.
- A psychosocial evaluation – This assessment will help us determine where clients stand from a social standpoint; whether or not any social or environmental factors contributed to the development of the substance abuse disorder and how clients perceive themselves and the world around them.
- A physical evaluation – During the physical assessment, staff members will take the vital signs of each client, helping to determine where they stand in the withdrawal process and what additional medicinal measures need to be taken (if any). Drug and alcohol screenings will also occur at this point in the assessment process.
- A psychological evaluation – The psychological evaluation is for individuals who have a history of dual diagnosis disorders or who have been presenting symptoms commonly associated with mental illness.
Thoroughly understanding a client’s personal history with substance abuse, his or her past or current health conditions and all potential underlying mental health concerns helps our team develop an individualized and comprehensive curriculum of care.
Pine Tree Recovery Center utilizes a wide range of proven therapeutic modalities, including individual therapy. Upon admission, clients are paired up with an individual therapist who continues to work with them over the duration of the entire addiction treatment process. This allows the therapist to gain valuable insight into each individual case, working with clients to develop healthy life and coping skills and adequately work through underlying issues (including unresolved trauma and familial dysfunction).
Generally speaking, therapy is an extremely useful treatment modality that helps clients with a number of unresolved issues.
Our therapy helps clients:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the disease model of addiction
- Improve interpersonal relationships as well as their relationship with themselves
- Build a sense of self-esteem and self-worth
- Maintain accountability in addiction recovery and in day-to-day life
- Learn healthier ways to manage stress and other uncomfortable feelings and emotions
- Learn how to prevent relapse post-treatment
- Work through any unresolved trauma that occurred earlier on in life
- Learn how to work through issues with other clients in a safe and supportive environment
Individual therapy helps lay the groundwork for long-term sobriety. We encourage our clients to continue with one-on-one therapy for at least several months post-treatment.
Ready To Begin Your Drug & Alcohol Detox?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let Drug & Alcohol addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
Our family therapy program was developed to help the loved ones of our clients navigate this often confusing and tumultuous time. Addiction is a complex and far-reaching disease, and it affects everyone involved – not just the sufferer. The functionality of the family unit is completely thrown out of whack, and in order for functionality to be restored the family unit must heal individually and simultaneously. We offer regular family therapy sessions, during which family members learn to communicate with one another in a healthy and effective manner. Client success is also much higher when his or her loved ones are directly involved in the treatment process.
Group therapy sessions are held on a daily basis and conducted by one of our licensed therapists. There are many benefits to group therapy, including:
- The ability to work through issues that might arise with other clients in a safe and supportive setting, which leads to improved conflict resolution skills
- The open discussion of pertinent recovery-related topics
- The further development of healthy coping mechanisms, crucial life skills and relapse prevention skills, all which will be utilized outside of inpatient treatment
- The ability to offer peer support and advice and receive encouragement, which will help to further hone healthy communication skills
- The open discussion of underlying causes of addiction in a supportive and gender-specific setting
Group therapy sessions begin in medical detox, and continue through inpatient treatment and intensive outpatient treatment (IOP) or outpatient (OP). Group therapy is a vital part of our overall continuum of clinical care.
Case managers play a vital role in the overall addiction recovery process. Early recovery can be an overwhelming time for clients and their families. Our case managers work closely alongside clients, acting as a mentor and a guide. While case managers do not provide any clinical care themselves, they walk clients through our continuum of care ensuring that as much as possible is being taken away from the recovery process.
At Pine Tree Recovery Center, our case management services are highly individualized. Upon admission every client will be assigned to a case manager, who helps develop the initial treatment plan and closely monitors the client to ensure that treatment goals are being consistently met. The case manager will also serve as the main point of contact for the loved ones of the client, keeping them informed of all roadblocks and all progress.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
No addiction recovery program is complete without extensive aftercare planning. The transition back to fully independent living can be challenging, and it is absolutely crucial that a solid plan is in place before inpatient treatment comes to an end. We make sure that every client is prepared with a clear-cut set of instructions and a lengthy list of recovery resources before he or she graduates from our program. We begin instilling many skills that prepare our clients for success in long-term recovery while they are still in treatment, however. In group and individual therapy sessions we work to instill like skills, healthy coping mechanisms, relapse prevention skills and a thorough introduction to the 12 step model of addiction recovery. 12 step programs like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous remain crucial components of nearly every aftercare plan.
If You’re Ready to Heal,
We’re Ready to Help
A comprehensive continuum of care is essential to maintaining sobriety and preventing relapse. At Pine Tree Recovery Center, our expert team of addiction specialists will equip you or your loved one with the tools necessary to achieve successful, lasting recovery. To speak with a Treatment Advisor today call us at (888) 693-1751 or submit this online form click here.