Medical Detox Program
Medical detoxification is the first step for many people who are beginning their journey to lasting recovery. Pine Tree Recovery Center’s Medical Detox Program is designed by a team of highly credentialed medical and clinical professionals who have decades of combined experience in the addiction recovery field.
Why Choose Medical Detox?
Detox can be a very physically and emotionally challenging process. Since the detox experience is different for everyone, it’s impossible to predict precisely which withdrawal symptoms an individual can expect. Withdrawal symptoms range from mildly uncomfortable to life-threatening, and it’s for this reason that at-home detox should never be attempted. Medical detox in a safe, supervised environment is the best course of action.
At Pine Tree Recovery Center, our comprehensive approach enables us to develop individualized detox plans that help each client stabilize and begin their journey to lasting recovery in improved physical and mental health:
- Physical and psychological assessment. Upon admission to Pine Tree, a client will undergo a thorough clinical and medical evaluation that gives us an understanding of their history, length and severity of substance use, physical and mental health, and family history.
- 24/7 supervision. Pine Tree’s high staff-to-client ratio and round-the-clock clinical and medical supervision ensure that each client receives the personal attention they deserve.
- Case management and aftercare planning. Our priority is to help clients achieve lasting recovery, so we offer our case management and aftercare planning services early on. Each Pine Tree client works one-on-one with a dedicated case manager who serves as an advocate for their recovery and a point of contact for their family. Clients and case managers work together to plan and prepare for the next phase of treatment once detox is complete.
Our approach to medical detox cleanses the body of toxic, addictive substances while prioritizing client safety and comfort. Pine Tree offers a range of specialized detox services that empower and motivate clients early in recovery. Our services and features include:
- High staff-to-client ratio
- 24/7 clinical and medical supervision
- Psychiatric Assessment
- Physical Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Full-service kitchen and personal chef
- Optional private rooms
Accepting Most Major Insurance
Below is a list of the most common insurance we accept. If you do not see your insurance listed below, we may still be able to provide treatment services through your insurance plans. Call us today to learn more and to have a representative verify your benefits at no cost to you.